Returns & Refunds policy
Most of our products are handcrafted and therefore minor differences in detailing are inevitable. Slight irregularities in prints and weaves cannot be considered as defects. Part of the beauty of hand-crafted textiles lies therein; small differences that render each piece unique.
No guarantees are given on colour fastness. Some natural dyes like indigo will bleed during the first wash as will certain handloom fabrics like ikat . We do not offer any refunds /exchanges in such cases.
However, your satisfaction is important to us and we are willing to replace the product if you are not happy with your purchase, provided certain parameters are met.
IN THE RARE EVENT THAT –
- You have received a wrong product (i.e. the size or the colour is different from the selected option)or if
- You have received a defective product,
* Slight variation due to differences in monitor settings is to be considered normal and not a reason for return.
You can get your grievance addressed immediately by taking the following steps-
- 1) Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a photograph of the product that shows the mistake or damage.
- 2) Return the goods within 7 business days of receiving it, in unused condition, along with the original tags and the original sales invoice. To do so, you could use the services of a trusted courier service of your choice or ask for a pick up from our courier partner in your city. Our team will be able to co-ordinate it for you if the service is available in your region.
Please ensure that the return packets are securely packaged to avoid further damage of goods in transit. If found damaged, the goods will not be replaced or refunded.
ONCE WE RECEIVE THE PACKAGE,
- Our team will determine if it is fit for replacement or refunds and send you a mail informing you of the same.
- If deemed fit for return, we will replace the returned items (subject to availability), free of cost or else refund you for the cost of the goods, to the credit/debit card used to make the purchase.
- The shipping costs incurred to send the goods back to us will be reimbursed, based on a pre- determined tariff fixed by us, depending on your location. This will be refunded to your bank account or your credit card/debit card as deemed by the mode of payment. If we are able to arrange a pick up, you do not have to pay for the service.
- If deemed not fit for return, we will send the goods back to you.
- Processing and closing of a replacement /refund issue may take 10 business days at our end.
- In case of credits issued to the credit/debit card, you must allow one billing cycle for the credit to appear on your card statement.
- The cardholder’s account is managed by the card issuing bank and thereby we cannot be held responsible for any delays in the amount being credited to the account. Depending on the bank, the time taken for the refund to be visible in the account may vary.